Whitehaven Marina has one
of the most modern boatyard
facilities on the North West
coast of England, with a highly
professionally trained team
focused on customer service.
The 45 tonne boat hoist is located within the locked harbour which means lifting and launching are not affected by tidal conditions. The external hard standing area is secure and serviced with water and electricity, as well as used oil disposal facilities.
We operate an Open Yard Policy which allows our customers to carry out work themselves or arrange for preferred contractors to do so, as long as they adhere to our Health and Safety Policy.
Available on a short or longer term basis, Whitehaven Boatshed offers state of the art undercover facilities for any type of maintenance or refit. As well as providing you with a fantastic facility to work on your boat, the shed allows the boat yard team to Coppercoat, polish, antifoul, varnish and paint vessels in a warm, dry shed.
The Whitehaven boatyard is the perfect location to carry out winter maintenance in a safe and secure environment.
- 45 tonne Wise Travel Hoist
- Jib crane for masts & engines up to 1 tonne
- Excellent security - 24 hour CCTV coverage throughout the locked compound
- Over 200 square metres of fully serviced undercover storage
- Fully serviced hard standing with 240v power, 110v power and fresh water
- Towing vessels to & from berths
- Open yard policy
- Mast storage area
- Antifouling, polishing, painting, anode renewal & coppercoating packages available
- Antifoul removal services available
- Engineering & marine electrician services available on site
For further information or to book boatyard services contact us.