A safe haven in North West England
Whitehaven Marina, less than an hour from the beauty of Cumbria's Lake District, is the most comprehensive marina on the north west coast of England. Whitehaven Marina offers all of the advantages of a coastal marina with over 400 fully serviced pontoon marina berths and extensive quay wall berth areas for larger boats.
Whitehaven Marina is accessible at almost all states of the tide and our modern boatyard provides a full service that includes lifting, launching, polishing, antifouling and outside and undercover boat storage.
- 24/7 security with CCTV, access controlled gates and Sea Lock
- Professional & experienced team on hand 24/7
- Annual and short term berths available
- Berths up to 40m LOA and 5m draft
- Situated in the heart of the town centre
- Fuel, electric and fresh water available
- Boatyard services include 45 tonne hoist and storage ashore
- Easy access to the cruising grounds of Scotland, the Isle of Man, Ireland and North Wales